Blue With Violet Kanchipuram Silk Saree - FV5164
5% off | Rs. 7,310.00 INR Rs. 7,695.00 INRBlue With Violet Kanchipuram Silk Saree - FV5164
Check COD Availability
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you to feel happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
Item received in damaged condition/manufacturing defect or wrong item -
If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email (or) call within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we'll give you instructions on how to proceed.
- We will cancel the order with a full refund, in case you aren't satisfied.
-We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you.
- If the originally ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item then we will refund you in full amount of the product only with no deduction whatsoever.
- Or any other amicable resolution as mutually agreed with you.
Here are some important & helpful guidelines on Returns
- Always email us first if you have a problem firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9787945339.
- Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
- Never send back an item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects/variations.
- Always return your items using registered airmail/courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
- Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
- Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
All credits to be posted to a customer's credit card account takes about 3 to 5 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer's accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits on their next credit card statement.
Be extra alert when accepting the parcel from the courier
If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In the case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting a suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge a proper complaint to the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
Color & description disclaimer
The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only approximate values.
While every endeavour has been made to accurately reproduce colours, there may be minor variations in colour of the actual product because of the nature of fabric dyes, whether at the time of dying and differences in display output due to lighting and digital photography and colour settings and capabilities of monitors.
A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in colour as seen on a computer screen against the actual colour of the outfit received.
ARRS SILKS firmly believes that all the customers who order online are aware that colours seen on a monitor will be slightly different as compared to the actual outfits or accessories ordered.
It is practically impossible for ARRS SILKS to replicate the same colours on an outfit as seen on your monitor. A variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these garments have a tendency to reflect different shades of a colour under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor.
We wish to clarify and ascertain that every customer who orders any outfit from ARRS SILKS is aware of this genuine problem.
While ordering on the internet, we suggest that customers should be extra careful of following
1. Red, maroon and orange colors have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colors. For example, even if you yourself try to photograph from a digital camera or scan a red garment, in most of the cases it will show either as maroon or orange on the computer monitor and vice versa. Though imaging technology has advanced, still no foolproof solution to this problem is available at the moment.
2. Many times green and blue shades also overlap. same is the case with off-white, white and cream colors.
3.Sea Green color sometimes looks Aqua blue and the other way around.
4. Some fabrics like raw silk, khadi silk, cotton silk, south cotton, brocade have a textured effect where we can see the weaving & threads are visible in different directions which are an inherent characteristic or feature of that fabric and proof of its authenticity. These are not defects. This raw finish is the beauty of these fabrics.
5. Handcrafted, hand dyed, hand-printed, hand painted, hand embroidered, handloom, hand weaved products will always have minor differences when we compare them as they are not made by machines. Each piece will be unique. Handicraft artisans always try their best to make each piece better than the previous one. So, the product will always have minor variation keeping the same theme constant in an artistic manner. The raw finish of the handicrafts cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts items.
Beads and sequences missing or coming off
we believe that customers who are ordering items with sequence and other beaded embroidery are aware of the fact that these shiny embellishments have a tendency to come off. Even with the best of handling and care, this cannot be avoided altogether. Many times during strict physical checking at the customs during transit, more than usual sequences and beads come off. Many times it may happen that you open a box and find some pieces falling down on the floor. Or you wear the dress and in few hours you might lose some of them. Do not panic or over-react because if you look with a magnifying glass at any such dresses/sarees worn by others, you will most certainly find some pieces missing or almost at a state of falling down.
The ARRS Silks at its own cost guarantees to deliver products to all cities and states all over India.
- Orders will be processed within 24 hours and shipping will be done through FedEx courier services.
- Products will be delivered pan India within 2-3 working days.
- And will be delivered Overseas within 5-7 working days.
- Once the products are shipped from our location, we will send you the Airway number/Tracking number through E-mail.
- All domestic & International shipments are insured by us against loss or damage during transit.
- ARRS Silks request all customers to check the packaging is in good condition. If you feel the package is damaged or tampered, Please do refuse to accept the parcel and inform us immediately through email@example.com.
- To ensure safe delivery of all products, the same is double packed in a waterproof corrugated box.
This blue with violet kanchipuram silk saree hand woven and is complimented by a beautiful violet zari work on the pallu with golden color zari border looks simply elegant.
|Zari||:||Half and Half Zari|
|Colour||:||Body: Blue || Pallu: Violet || Border: Golden || Blouse: Violet|
|Blouse||:||With Unstitched blouse piece|
|Saree Length||:||5.5 meter|
|Silk Mark||yes, comes with silk mark|
|Shipping||:||Domestic-3 to 4 days || International- 5 to 6 Business days (No Duty Fees)|
Risk -free, easy returns within 7 days if new, not damaged. Click Refund Policy
|Occasion||:||party wear, wedding wear, festive wear, bridal wear|
Product colour may slightly vary due to monitor settings/lighting.
|More Info||:||Call/ Whatsapp +91 9787945339|